Add a marble stone to your fireplace, flooring or use it as a kitchen bench top, it is sure to attract the attention of guests in your homes. Marbles have a royal feel and have the ability to transform any ordinary object and make it look extraordinary. There is a richness in its textures that has the potential to convert any object into a beautiful piece of art. Posh hotels and restaurants prefer marble kitchen bench tops against others because they look glamorous and yet have a rustic feel to them. The shine in marble used as kitchen bench tops makes the area look alive and appealing. It is known to add to the glamour wherever it is used. People use marbles for their bathroom flooring, as kitchen bench tops, in bedrooms, around fireplaces, on the floor, in furniture and almost everywhere else possible.
Marbles are timeless and classic and has the ability to completely reform the appearance of your bedroom, kitchen and also your bathroom. However, there are several reasons as to why people prefer marble over other stones for decoration. Here we will list the reasons as to why people prefer marble kitchen bench tops against other stones.
Reasons for Choosing Marble Kitchen Benchtops
There are many reasons behind the high demand and value for marble when it comes to bench tops. Everyone wants their kitchen to look and feel like an emperor’s kitchen and marble does just that. However, there is more to it. Some features and benefits of choosing marble are as follows:
- Heat-resistant: While a lot of people are not aware of this feature of marble, it is what makes it the most popular stone for kitchen bench tops. Marble is heat-resistant (does not conduct heat and thus finds wide application in kitchens. Marble can withstand high temperatures and therefore the marble kitchen bench tops can be used to place hot utensils and the like.
- Naturally cool: Marble has a natural coolness and thus is the go to stone, especially for bakers. Since it does not absorb heat or stay hot for too long, it is feasible for those using the kitchen during summers for long. Marble kitchen bench tops are a favourite among bakers.
- Durability: Marble is extremely durable and does not break or crack easily. It is perfect for the kitchen where the bench tops are used for anything and everything, from cutting, chopping to kneading. A marble kitchen benchtop is scratch resistant and thus is the most preferred.
- For a bright look: There is no other stone that reflects light as good as a marble. The kitchen can turn into a really dull area to work in, but the presence of marble brightens up the monotonous work area. The reflective property makes marble kitchen benchtops the most in demand bench tops across the globe.
- Designs: There cannot be any pattern or colour that you fancy and will not be available in marble. With endless designs and patterns in offer, you will be spoilt for choices. The reason why people prefer marble over other stones for their kitchen benchtops because they can customize the look of the benchtop as per the home decor. There is a pattern or design or colour available for each kind of home decor.
With so many advantages, it is really difficult to not prefer marble kitchen benchtops over other stone benchtops. There is no other kind of stone benchtop for your kitchen which can offer glamour and utility at the same time.