Sometimes when you have an assignment, an eBook, a report or a receipt and you need to share it via mobile phones, you always get an error while sending a PDF file. You are left considering what can be done to resolve this problem.
Well, there is a software PDF to JPG Converter that can easily digitize your PDF file into a JPG format.
Actually, JPG format is supported by all the operating systems and applications. It can be viewed and shared by anybody. PDF to JPG Converter is all in one solution for digitizing a PDF file to an image. The benefit of the software is not only limited to converting PDF files to JPG, but it can also be used to convert PDFs to other image file formats including PNG, TIF, BMP, and GIF.
You can use this software Offline because there is no requirement of the internet connection for the file conversion process. You do not need to bother if you have a file in a large size. Furthermore, the DPI (Dots Per Inch) setting in the image file can be set according to your preference. You can change the color mode of the file either to a color or black and white image file.
Moreover, you can easily convert files whenever required with no waiting time or compatibility issues. Also, your file secrecy is not compromised as the conversion happens on the user’s personal computer. The main feature, however, is the multiple file conversion feature. This option enables you to digitize many PDFs to the desired format in one go. It should be noted that the software also supports PDF(s) which are password secured.
This software interface is very simple to access. You will easily get acquainted with the software. The procedure to digitize a PDF file to a JPG format is as follows:
• Choose the file for conversion clicking the option “Add Files”. For multiple file conversion, select the folder in which files to be digitized are saved. You can see your work before finalizing in “PDF Preview” area.
• Now, choose the output image file format from the display list.
• The converted file will be automatically saved in the location of the PDF file. Although, there is an option to choose a path for saving the image files by clicking the option under “Choose Output Path”.
• You can also set the resolution of the file under “Choose Resolution (DPI)” option.
• The image file can be achieved in color or black and white. This can be set under “Colors”.
• Click the button “Convert” to commence the conversion process.
The files lined for conversion can be deleted by clicking the “Remove” option. When done, the files lined for conversion is displayed to the user. You can change this option by un-checking the “View output files after “convert” option. Each page in the PDF is changed over into an image file. This enables you to use images of individual pages directly without editing the image.
The software “PDF to JPG Converter” is developed in such a manner as it is very simple to use by the professionals, as well as the novice user. Representation and the functionality of the file are kept impeccable, giving it a professional look. All things considered, it is easy to download and to run the software, providing an option to convert single or multiple PDF files securely to multiple image file formats on demand. Many people are already gratified with the work of this software.