LinkedIn reveals that there are 50,000 professional skills worldwide. But the question comes on which of those skills you need to learn to outpace others today?
In this infographic, you will find out which of the skills you’ll be needing this 2019.
Apart from technology skills like Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, there are other skills that are needed to stay abreast this year.
Here are the top-5 in-demand soft skills you need to learn today.
According to a report by LinkedIn, “In today’s scenario, 57% of the senior leaders’ states that soft skills have a much higher impact than the hard skills.”
- Creativity – To have businesses run successfully, companies require employees with creative thinking and ability.
- Persuasion – If one cannot persuade another person regarding how great a product or a platform is, the concept wouldn’t make much of an importance.
- Collaboration – In a tech-driven world, projects will be much more complex and hence collaboration is very much required.
- Adaptability – The demand for adaptability is much required in today’s fast-paced business market.
- Time management – One needs to set priorities and do things timely.
Having a strong base in hard skills such as Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and UX Design is important in the technology field today. Learning these technology skills will give professionals the opportunity to pivot careers in this growing tech world.
Analytical Reasoning and People Management are the other skills that are the skills needed in our digital space.
Most of the companies and organizations are adopting cloud services, thanks to cloud computing. The demand for cloud computing skills remains to be in-demand today and with this, the growth for professionals skilled in cloud computing will also be in high demand.
Every company is now considering to adopt AI and to see how this will make an impact in their business.
Digital marketing and social media marketing are some great ways to connect with the digital world.
We’re living in a world of data and we need professionals who are great at making smart decisions. So, while you’re at it, it is advisable to learn all these skills to stay relevant this 2019.