We live in a world today where smartphones govern our everyday lives, from the simplest task we have to complete to completing high profile transactions; anything can be accomplished on a smartphone. It is one of the most efficient ways to go about on any task.
Often times, we spend a majority of our day on phones and that also means that we use it primarily as a source of entertainment and for communication. Either way, you can use your smartphone for all kinds of functionalities. It can be quite frequent that we wish to share something we see on our phones or even grab something off another app. But importability is restricted, and there is no way for you to show what you have seen to another person unless they are also using that same application.
One of the most elegant solutions is to record the movement on the screen; by this, we mean the actual incidents unfolding on the screen rather than your touch being recorded on the pad. The way this works is also quite ingenious; it simply uses a tool to tap the usage of the screen in its entirety. What this means is that unlike a screenshot, it does not simply record one image of the screen, but rather it records multiple screenshots and stitches it in 16fps.
There are many screen recording apps, which are available on all platforms. Yet when you are selecting a good one, or rather the best screen recording apps for Android and iOS, you should have a good checklist of what you want in the app. Here are some pointers you can keep in mind.
– Recording in landscape mode: One of the major issues with making content from phone accessible to other devices is that phones are usually in portrait mode, hence when you export content; it does not look as good. One of the ways to keep content in the same dimensions as all devices is through landscape recording. Your priority should be to look for an application that allows landscape screen recording.
– Pause play feature: Certain times you don’t want certain parts of your screen to be recorded, and for that, a play pause feature along with a floating command centre is absolutely critical.
– Resolution of recording: When recording the screen, the application should be able to record the content in the highest resolution the screen can handle, the best screen recording apps for Android and iOS have capabilities to handle 4k screen recording.
– Trimming videos: The feature to trim videos as per your wishes should be available on the application and you should not have to go to other applications to find that feature.
– Audio recording: Recording the audio that is playing through your microphone is a big necessity, sometimes screen recording is usually of a comical video, and without music or sound, it might not have the same effect.
These are just some of the features that you should look for in a screen recording application.