Hair analysis provides a record of past and current trace element levels. Unlike blood, hair is an inert substance that consists of a fibrous protein and trace elements. As hair grows on your head for about 2-6 years, nutrient and toxic elements are deposited from the blood stream into the hair follicle and hair shaft. Once a trace element has been incorporated into the hair, it remains fixed. And therefore a single strand and piece of hair can determine a lot of information about the toxic substance and drug that you have using in your body. Proper checking of the drugs and toxic substances in the boys must be checked from time to time as improper balance of these minerals and drugs can seriously mashup your body and could be leading to some dangerous diseases such as Fragile X syndrome.
For Hair mineral test the strands of hair measured just over one inch long and enabled the researchers to assess changes in cortisol levels over a three month period. Seniors with high levels of this stress hormone were more likely to have a history of coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes or peripheral artery disease (clogging in the blood vessels that carry blood to the arms and legs).
A hair mineral test reveals your mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicity. But many people don’t realize that it also provides a blueprint to increase your performance, banish brain fog, improve energy and become Bulletproof. Hair analysis reveals and explains the causes of many health symptoms and disease, whose underlying causes are largely related to nutritional deficiencies, mineral imbalances and heavy metal and chemical toxicity.
A hair mineral test provides a picture of body chemistry including:
1. Heavy Metal Toxicity
2. Mineral Deficiencies and Imbalances
3. Metabolic Rate (fast or slow)
4. Adrenal Fatigue
5. Thyroid Function
6. Nervous System Imbalances
7. Protein Synthesis
9. Energy Levels
10. Mental Health Issues
11. Liver & Kidney Stress
12. Carbohydrate Tolerance & Blood Sugar Imbalances like Diabetes and Insulin resistance
Hair samples do not have to be washed before submitting to a hair mineral test. Research performed at various
Laboratories has also indicated that showering is not the same as washing at the lab because:
• The hair is under the shower usually for only 15-60 seconds.
• While the hair is on the head, the oil and sweat glands of the scalp are able to re-establish the equilibrium concentrations of the washed out minerals rapidly after showering. These concentrations probably depend upon many subtle factors, such as the electrostatic potential of the hair fibres.
• Shampoos are not nearly as powerful as the detergents and solvents used at hair analysis labs.
There must be strict washing procedures with metal-free solutions. The toxic metal readings are not too affected by washing, presumably because they are less water-soluble and/or they are more tightly bound to the hair tissue or perhaps less easily dislodged by the washing chemicals. Everyone must follow multiple validation process to assure analytical results and we double-test when unusual results are noted.