As We are the best Android App Development Company Mumbai, To design and build creative mobile apps you need a proper strategy & planning with some real-time knowledge to come up with some outstanding mobile applications which meet the objective. Mobile application development is a fast pace growth industry, new apps are launched every day in the market, is a clear indication of how fast the communication is speeding up.
Let’s understand the mobile application development flow. The development part is done once the design requirements are made feasible. The process of building a mobile application development follows an SDLC lifecycle to ensure a creative mobile app.
Typical SDLC lifecycle has the following phases:
Release and maintenance phase.
The planning phase collects all the requirements for the mobile app and then a feasibility study is done to ensure the requirements can be met. The discovery phase typically has the study of the requirements, then the feasibility test is done, followed by the system definition and prototyping. The planning is done on how to proceed further, the coding is done for the mobile application.
The design phase includes the coding part and system design, database design, business process integration design which are all integrated as a part of the design process.
The development phase includes activities such as developing the framework, business process integration, the user acknowledges testing, system and execution testing is carried out to ensure a smooth flow.
The testing phase is carried out to ensure the product is free of bugs and major bottlenecks, to ensure a robust and stable app is built.
Android Application is the most usable platform rather than ios, android almost acquired the market flow, so just go through the Android Application development procedures.
Android Application Development Process Steps:
1. Conceptualization – Refining the app idea into a solid base of the application is the first and most significant stage in the development process of Android application. The initial analysis of the app must include the demographics, behavior patterns, and goals of the buyer persona as all the other stages of app creation will depend on the said traits of users.During this stage, all the necessary groundwork for the following process is laid down. It is beneficial to do substantial research and brainstorming before jumping to the next step. Another pivotal part of this stage is the competitor analysis to figure out what features can make the app stand out in the market.
2. Feasibility Assessment – Enterprises can gain a clear understanding of the app visuals through wireframes, detailed sketches of the conceptualized product to refine their ideas and arrange design components in a precise manner. To assess whether the concept of the application is technically feasible or not, the app developers need access to public data through public APIs sourcing. By the end of feasibility testing, the team may have a completely different app idea if their original functionality is not feasible.
3. Design – In this phase of the Android development, the UX (user experience) designer architects the design elements’ interaction, while the UI (user interface) designer builds the app’s persona by keeping in mind the modern user’s preference. Application designing is a multi-step process for drawing clear visual directions and offering an abstract of the final product.
4. Development – During this stage, a working prototype is developed to validate the functionality, assumptions, and understanding of the project scope. The app goes through a broad set of steps as the development progresses from core functionality development to light testing and then releasing the app for an external group of users for further field testing the concept. If an application has a broader scope than the usual, the creation process gets divided into smaller modules through agile methodology, and the entire mobile app development process is applicable for each of these small parts.
5. Testing & Deployment – One of the critical components of the app development process, it is a good idea to test at early stages, often for usability, interface & security checks, stress, compatibility, and performance. After fixing the bugs, the app moves to the deployment phase and is ready for release via a formal launch. Different application stores have different policies of application launch, and therefore the deployment phase plan is aligned according to the app store. However, keep in mind that this is not the end.
Android application development service does not end with the launch. As the application gets in the users’ hands, feedback will start pouring in, and enterprises will need to incorporate the feedback to develop the future versions of the app. As soon as the first version of the app is out, the app development cycle commences incorporating new updates and features. As soon as the first version of the app is out, the app development cycle commences yet again incorporating new updates and features, by ensuring that the organization has the required resources to maintain the viability of the product. It is about sustaining a long-term commitment, that is beyond the significant amount of money invested in building the said digital product.
Please do up-vote the article if you do satisfactorily readout.