The ripples being created by the stream of Big Data, are being felt in the field of Big Data need to be felt in the industry of HRs as well. Whereas an employee might leave an organization, they leave behind a trail of information for the company to preserve. Till the advent of the 21st century, such an information was only part of the digital marketing go downs to be thought of only in the cases of unavoidable emergency.
Did any of the questions mentioned below, ever strike the HR units of the Digital Marketing Leaders:
- Take the skill-sets of those employees with Digital Marketing Certifications, who outperform others and use it as a skill-set for upcoming interviews.
- Refer the database to identify the profile of a previously rejected professional, to see if it fits the current vacancy.
- Shortlist candidates who failed to fit any of the digital marketing roles on offer.
- Accrediting an exorbitant amount of emphasis on academics, thereby avoiding the real cream of talent.
- Why did the employees, who could’ve made excellent digital marketing leaders, & also managed their peers perfectly, floundered when given the baton?
- Did the HR lack the digital edge marketing in reaching the candidates at the right time?
To summarize, the practices being followed by the now digital marketing leaders, in the era presaging Big Data have been proven inefficient by the capabilities of analytics (Big Data)
Building Talent Analytics –
Since the day Big Data’s true applications were unearthed, it has ostentatiously been applied to as many avenues as possible, so would say the very few digital marketing leaders. Talent Analytics is the sub-branch, that is now buttressing the recruitment processes of organizations. Hence no need for the traditional dependence on one’s instinct to drive forward as facts beat the abstract hand down.
For instance, hiring a marketing professional with a digital marketing certification should at least include the following job responsibilities:
- Proven track-record in previous spells of the same profile
- Capable of comprehending vague instructions & converting them to success.
- Pro at juggling multiple campaigns and the promise to make the company a digital marketing leader in its domain.
- Should possess of a highly sought after digital marketing certification along with a blemish free Curriculum Vitae.
– The candidate should have procured high marks in their incumbent courses of study.
– Strong referrals backing their resume.
When such redundant practices were swept aside to adopt more streamlined methods, it was evidently noticed that the Sales Function, especially recruiting, presented for an upstream of affirmative revenues, in merely 6 months. The moral of the story is that leveraging Talent Analytics would account for robust results. In short, data drives us to make decisions essential to the business.
Talent Analytics to Redefine Future Opportunities –
Talent Analytics coupled with digital marketing certifications, present a wonderful opportunity to make the business an enviable success. Think of the firm decisions you can make in identifying, selecting, onboarding, and nurturing the talent, all in alignment with your business goal alongside leveraging the Digital Edge marketing of the workforce with it.
The science of Talent Analytics and Digital marketing is here to stay. Use it to stay ahead in the market. Is there a better substitute available? Think rather not.