Types of Employees in the World of Talent Management
View

Types of Employees in the World of Talent Management

Humans are emotional beings but managers around the world think emotions are never a part of decision-making processes. The studies trickling down from various sources show that 70% of decisions are emotional and the rest 30% are based on rational and objectiv...
Continue reading
Latest Recruitment Industry Trends to Watch Out For
View

Latest Recruitment Industry Trends to Watch Out For

The recruitment landscape is transforming completely in one year to a level reachable earlier in a decade of time. Just like the bourses, a wide variety of happenings and incidents around the world effects the outcomes of the recruitment industry. Politics, ec...
Continue reading
A ‘Space’ for Everyone in the Big Data Era
View

A ‘Space’ for Everyone in the Big Data Era

When astronauts are levitating in space for the first time, they experience what’s it likes to observe earth for the first time suspended in the nothingness of space. The so-called ‘overview-effect’ wherein you understand deeply how the planet looks like from ...
Continue reading
Standard HR Playbook for Perfect Employee Relations
View

Standard HR Playbook for Perfect Employee Relations

Peter Drucker, the management guru, once said, “Work has to make a life.” Another management expert, Charles Handy elaborated- the myths die hard, the myth that profit of the purpose. The organizational purpose needn’t be about always about profits. It shal...
Continue reading
Exam Proctoring Services for Online Certification Exams- Anywhere, Anytime
View

Exam Proctoring Services for Online Certification Exams- Anywhere, Anytime

The students and professionals in this generation are super-smart. They are not doing just one thing at one time. There are a lot of passions being pursued, a lot of courses and certifications being done, and internships and projects are also going on- all of ...
Continue reading
Championing Diversity for Business Profits and Principles
View

Championing Diversity for Business Profits and Principles

When Jennifer Brown joined corporate culture in America, she had an exacting awareness of the minority status she was carrying. She wanted to break the shackles of ‘covering up’ her true self to please the larger masses. What manifested was a brilliant exampl...
Continue reading
TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR RECRUITING SKILLS AS AN EXECUTIVE RECRUITER
View

TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR RECRUITING SKILLS AS AN EXECUTIVE RECRUITER

The most essential component of progress is establishing trust with the recruiting manager. An official manager for hiring should be well-connected socially and should be able to build up faith because their part goes past value-based commitments. And also, th...
Continue reading
VERIZON- BUILDING AN AI AND BIG DATA ANALYTICS CULTURE
View

VERIZON- BUILDING AN AI AND BIG DATA ANALYTICS CULTURE

Telecommunications has always been a standout amongst the most information escalated businesses, and a portion of the earliest logical marketing activities started at reputed enterprise comprising AT&T. In any case, the industry is developing rapidly, and ...
Continue reading
Relationship between Strategic Management and Leadership
View

Relationship between Strategic Management and Leadership

Over the years, leadership and management have become such terms that make them similar. It is important to know that leadership is an integral part of the successful management. As an essential part of the management, leadership focuses on creating an environ...
Continue reading
Are you in Investment Banking Career? Develop these Soft Skills
View

Are you in Investment Banking Career? Develop these Soft Skills

Maintaining a career in investment banking for a long-term requires certain kinds of traits. Not everyone has them and not every investment banking certification may guarantee this. What do the top investment bankers say about the characteristics to possess or...
Continue reading
MAKING A ‘BIG’ DIFFERENCE WITH BIG DATA
View

MAKING A ‘BIG’ DIFFERENCE WITH BIG DATA

Big Data, analytics systems, advanced technologies, as well as the IoT have transformed the business needs and the IT market across the globe. Organizations have recognized the considerable economic advantages that can be earned by embracing big data technolog...
Continue reading
How to Rank Number One in Google: A Study of 1 Million Pages
View

How to Rank Number One in Google: A Study of 1 Million Pages

Getting the number one position in Google is not an easy task.  A number of points are to be kept in mind if you want to see your content or your website at number one position in SEO (Search Engine Optimization).  If we talk about SEO, the first and foremost ...
Continue reading