We are not here to bore you with the history of Sydney as how it has become one of the world largest city in the world. Though, Sydney attracts tourists by its iconic views and ancient cultural artifacts. There are a lot more things to do than just visiting the famous Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Fortunately, there are many ways you can enjoy in Sydney on a budget. If you’re ready to spend a few bugs on a private ride than hire an airport shuttle service, the best way to get the most out of Sydney City. Let’s look at a few things that you need to know before you make a plan for a trip to Sydney.
Top 5 Things To Do in Sydney:
• Opera House and Harbour Bridge are the centers of attractions that drive tourists to Sydney. You can best capture these magnificent places in your camera from the Botanical Gardens at Mrs. Macquarie’s Point.
• An eye-catching free walk tour that leaves every day at 10:30 am and 2:30 pm, starting from Sydney’s Town Hall for an insight into the history of Sydney through convict beginnings to some of the best of the modern city.
• Get a feel of ancient Sydney at ‘The Rocks’. You get to know how the history of Sydney has been evolved, where the European established their settlement. Rock Discovery Museum reflects the history and people of Sydney. Luckily, this museum is free to visit.
•Trip to Manly by ferry, one of the stunning views of the harbor and finally reach at Manly beach to relax. The 9 km scenic walk from Manly to Spit will never leave you tired by its marvelous views on the way.
• Last but not least, Sydney’s prized possession is the beautiful beaches. And who could forget the famous Bondi Beach? Take a mind refreshing trek from Coogee to Bondi and relax at the beach. Like to surf? Look for bronzed surfers or just take a surf lesson and try it for yourself.
Top 5 Backpacker Hostels in Sydney:
• Sydney Harbour YHA – Situated in historic rocks district. You can get the stunning view of Sydney Harbour from the rooftop.
• Wake Up – One of the most popular hostels with a good central location. Too good hospitality, arrange activities and events most often.
• Bounce – Near to ‘Wake UP’. It has a famous bar and restaurant.
• Maze Backpackers – Great social atmosphere situated at the central location. Though it’s not much of a modern and funky like other hostels but comes at a great budget.
• Bondi Beach House YHA – If you want to stay close to the best beach, this is your choice. They even lend you stuffs necessary to spend a day on the beach.
Places to Eat on a Budget in Sydney:
• Chinatown – For cheap and delicious Asian food.
• Darling Harbour – A bit pricey but great place and a happening nightlife.
• Surry Hills – Best for bars.
• King Cross – Clubs at King Cross is best known for a lively night out.
• Be a Cook – If you still want to save more money on foods, the best way is to pick a hostel with a kitchen and cook yourself.
You have a number of transport options to choose from, that best suits your pocket. Hire private airport transfers if you want to ride alone or get an opal card for public transports.
Here To There Coaches offer world-class Sydney Airport and Cruise Terminal shuttle services for travellers, residents, & businesses alike! Book an airport or cruise shuttle with the best value for money transfer company in Sydney, specialising in Airport, Cruise, Corporate transport Service and Special Event transfers. Here To There Coaches also offer contracted long term services for your business or community.