Coding in Python is the most sought after skill for IT and data analysts. Compared to other programming languages like Java, C/C++ and Ruby, Python takes considerably shorter time to code and execute. In AI and machine learning projects, Python programming leads over all other languages with 57% of the votes in popularity polls among developers.
In this article, we dive into the role of Python in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Why Python for AI?
Python has won the hearts among developers for its ease of learning and flexibility. With its prebuilt libraries, programmers have thousands of permutations and combinations to choose from that no other Open source language could offer. It also works at an amazing pace linking with different data networks and architecture.
In advanced AI projects, it’s always best to start the learning curve with Python as it is practically very easy to extend the algorithm using its dynamic type general-purpose programming and functional platform-independent codes.
However, there are five basic reasons why Python course in Bangalore is slated to become invincible in AI projects –
- Learning Python solves numerous data reporting challenges with 2D and 3D plotting library that integrate with SAS Analytics and Tableau
- When it comes to hardware performance analytics, Python is best as it can be swiftly implemented with mobile platforms easily.
- Using Python with Kivy and other cross-platform GUI applications, developers can fully extrapolate onto the various benefits of data visualization and interface reporting models
- Python supports multi-line comments. This means you have to write much shorter code to actually make the program deliver results. In fact, Python codes are five times shorter than its contemporary programming languages.
- With Docstrings, Python developers can associate human-level documents with functions, modules and classes that can be accessed programmatically at runtime.
What learning Python feels like
Machine Learning and data analysis are two popular areas of application that Python programming has been fully leveraged for. It’s the de facto language to build robust AI ecosystem that any professional with analytical skills can master by enrolling into Python course in Bangalore.
Standard Syntax that Remains Consistent
It isn’t a pigeonhole to learn the biggest programming language for AI in the world. You have a chance to learn thousands of basic libraries and open source experiments. For example, PyBrain is a relevant machine learning package that works with Scikit, NumPy and SciPy.
When it comes to building AI and machine learning blocks within software and mobile app development ecosystem, Python receives a welcome boost. Python high-performance structured and analytics shorten the overall product life cycle and app development cycle by 20 percent.
With its similarity in programming experience to that of R, C++ and Java, starting with Python is a very smart move. In fact, if you learn Python you may not be required to learn any other language due to its ‘standard’ syntax.
If you are looking for a consistent multi-purpose programming language for AI Projects, Python is the way to embrace.