For almost a year, I have planned my kitchen remodeling as everything in it was old-fashioned. So, when the summer begins, I started looking for professional kitchen remodelers so that I can begin the process. The process of finding the remodelers was tough as it was my first experience and I cannot decide whom to trust. Apparently, all the remodelers are highly qualified and have an extensive year of experience in making the kitchen a new place. Is this enough to trust someone? Obviously not. You cannot keep these things as the perimeters of hiring a professional. These were not enough for my satisfaction, so I kept on searching other aspects for finding the right professional. During my search, I encounter my things about the remodelers that I didn’t know before. Google helped me in shortlisting the top five local remodelers. Once the shortlisting is done, I inspected each individual’s website thoroughly to know about their services. All the companies were different somehow but were competent enough to provide quality services and hold the title of best kitchen remodeler in Pinellas County FL. The quality that fascinated me was their customer services. I choose one of the companies based on their dealings with the customers. That gave me feel that they take responsibility if anything goes wrong.
When I was finalizing my deal with the professionals, they provided me a price quote to know what the process will costs. They offered me a reasonable price and I was much satisfied with their services. The best thing about them is they suggested me to install a kitchen backsplash in Pinellas County FL. I was not aware of what the thing is, so they elaborated me the pros and cons of backsplash which I am sharing with you in my story.
Pros of Backsplash
• Being budget-friendly is one of the main reasons why people choose this. It requires less material and offers cheap fabrication and installation.
• It has the structure that compliments many different types of kitchen themes.
• It creates a clean and uniform look.
• 4-inch backsplash provides protection for the walls, though as equal to as a full type backsplash.
Cons of Backsplash
• The backsplash looks outdated.
• Poor color contrast can make your kitchen look odd.
• It’s not enough to prevent water splashes when someone works near it.
Not only this, they also suggested me ways to modernize the backsplash so that it can look modern. My kitchen remodelling experiment goes right. Now its your turn to try it.