In different fields of society, learning has got different shapes. However, the training needs to be effective to the learner irrespective of the mode of the same, and that is why the content of any course holds great significance since ages. There are ample courses in the field, but the content is the main thing that can help one learn any subject effectively. It must be developed in a way that can help the learner grab the concerned knowledge effectively.
While writing a content probably many of you face problems like it takes much time, grammatical mistakes, spelling error, lack of experience, etc., so do you have ever have an idea how to solve them? No. You can use content developing tools for that, which will make your task easier and faster and you will love to do your work.
Content developing tools are also known as content authoring tools, which is an e-learning and development tools. A content authoring tool is a software which is being used by developers to create and package eLearning content for the end user. It is also used to create multimedia content typically to display it on the internet. It also creates content in different file format so that training can be done using DVDs or in various formats for multi types of user.
How to use content authoring tool?
These days’ content author tools used to be embedded with many pre-built templates which is helpful for a newbie to make a creative and interactive experience, and the experienced one can use the layout design feature which allows them to build their page. Some features like flexible rule and branching enable complex, personalized and adaptive learning experience. Content authoring tools are one of the best eLearning development tools.
Eight things you should know before you get to content authoring tools
1. It is user-friendly and easy to use, using its virtual reality feature; it helps you to know how the final product will look.
2. High capability to solve your problem, by using nonlinear navigation features, scoring mechanism, social- learning, interactive learning, gaming, etc.
3. Embedded with built-in comment and review tool, enables teams to add and view the comment related to specific content.
4. Fully responsive and mobile ready, as it provides the facility to write once and deploy on any device, which makes your content available to all.
5. Uses fast publishing and maintenance, with this any team member can do the changes required as it is using cloud-based tools.
6. Having a setting for themes and branding, which helps you to save time, by selecting the templates and themes that suit you, with a proper informative facility.
7. Built-in integration and analytics, which is used to make a report of your location, the device used, time spent per class, day, or week, and also your completions, scores, and answer the question you asked.
8. Built-in translation and easy to localized as it can be translated to multi languages.