Purchasing a used vehicle from a seller or dealer, no matter how successful is a fearful business. Every buyer is mindful of throwing his money into the hands of unknown people. You can eliminate the fears and doubts completely by getting your bike inspected by professionals.
Why is a bike inspection important?
While anyone can do a broad inspection and certify a vehicle, in automobiles the devil lies in the details. Here are the advantages that the Bike Inspection by a professional offers a buyer:
- Helps you strike the right balance between value and price while negotiating the trade
- The details of the smallest of accidents suffered by the vehicle revealed
- Reveals the actual condition of the vehicle and helps you negotiate on the cost of repairs
- Helps you make an informed choice
ECO Inspection by Droom provided detailed Vehicle Inspections at the most competitive market prices. Bike inspection and scooter inspection can be carried out at your doorstep completely devoid of any kind of hassle. The services are not just for buyers of the used bike but also for sellers and all bike owners to understand the condition of your bike.
How to Get Bike Inspection Done?
Get an inspection report on the condition of your bike in just a few easy steps.
To get any bike estimated for faults, follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Place a request for Bike Inspection on the ECO Inspection webpage
You will be required to fill the seller details and the details of the vehicle like the make, model, and Registration number etc. After filling the details click on Order Inspection. You can track your order when you please.
2. Your request for Bike Inspection gets forwarded to ECO.
You get a response in a few minutes. The request confirmation is mailed to your registered email id and sent as an SMS to your registered mobile number.
3. The technician receives the order. The technician is chosen based on your service location.
The technician assigned to you also depends on his availability and his existing orders. It also depends on the technician’s service-level agreement.
4. The Technician arrives at your doorstep for a complete bike inspection
The bike is inspected by the technician who analyses 121 checkpoints. Each of the analyzed parameters is rated out of 10. The photos and evidence are uploaded.
Some of the aspects checked are:
- All aspects of the Tires and Wheels
- The vehicle’s front and rear C-controls
- The L-lights and Electrical system
- The Bike Stand
5. You will receive an inspection report digitally
Once the technician completes the bike inspection, you will receive the report in a few minutes. The faulty parts are mentioned clearly in the report.
Advantages of Choosing ECO Inspection
- You can request for a Basic Report or Premium Report
- All technicians are hand-picked by ECO and are trained and certified by ECO.
- The entire process is Transparent
- A precise estimate for the repair of faulty parts is provided.
With ECO Inspection, you can rest assured of optimal pricing while buying or selling used vehicles.