When talking in all there is no such food like good or bad but there are some foods that are worse for your health as compared to others and should be avoided. For the women who are suffering from any unbalance in hormones, or irregular periods or wanting to ward off the problem of chronic disease then they really need to worry about their health and the type of food they eat. Some of the foods mentioned in these article can be a great cause for disruption in your hormones or on a more serious note can be the direct cause for catching chronic disease. Most importantly if you are planning to get pregnant or you are already a mom and are opting for breastfeeding then for sure you should avoid these food items. These are some food items that should never take space in your plate, just avoid eating these food items to save yourself from infertility, weight gain and heart disease.
Food Items Women Should Avoid
• Alcohol – Alcohol is a big no no. Not only for women but also for men too. You should know that drinking during pregnancy can risk the life of both you and your unborn child. According to Epidemiology it has been stated that the women who consume alcohol daily when compared with non- drinking women are much more Healthier. And the women who drink daily suffer from the problem of infertility. If you are so fond of alcohol then till you are breastfeeding swap up you alcohol with cocktail.
• Red Meat – If juicy and crispy bacon is the part of your everyday meal then it can cause severe negative effects on your ability to get pregnant. According to Harvard School it has been published that women who eat red meat regularly had less chances of getting pregnant because this animal protein reduces your fertility to 39%. Make sure to make a perfect balance between meat and veggies. Excess of meat can cause serious health issues. Still if you wanna just ensure that your red meat should be from good source, which you can also choose to order in your city with available Licious Coupons today.
• Pretzels – Pretzel is a type of snack that gives you instant energy but only for sometime. After some time you will notice that the level of energy is reducing in your body. If you only take 10 pretzels then you are consuming about 277 calories and they are so tasty that mostly people never stop by taking one. To compensate the level of calories you need to workout at least for 40 minutes. And yes it is not a less time. Working out 40 minutes apart from consuming time also consumes a lot of energy.
• Peanuts – To many people peanut seems to be the cheap and healthy choice but let us make one thing clear that in half a cup of peanut there are around 430 calories and to burn these calories in your body you need to work out for at least 50 minutes. The workout required to burn these calories is intense cardio. Try to avoid peanuts when you are at your work as it will unnecessarily make you lethargic and you will not be able to do your work with same pace.
• Dry Fruits – Under the thought of being healthy we carry a packet full of dry fruits with us to our workplace but actually dry fruits are not that healthy. We consume about 100s of extra calories per day thinking that it will make us healthier but it is not so instead you can opt for the option of fresh fruits. Consuming fresh foods is a very good and evitable option as they do not cause any harm to body. Unlike, excess consumption of dry fruits can lead to a disaster called weight gain which is avoided by most of the people. Still you want to have them then always choose it from right place or else if wanna buy online then choose always Big Basket Coupons today to grab best deals for good food items.
• Milky Coffee – When compared with tea and black coffee, milky coffee contains much more amount of calories which are of course not good for your health no matter whether you are at workplace or at your home. Milky coffee contains 80-100 extra calories that may hamper your progress during the work day and can also lead to weight gain in some cases. So rather than suffering from any serious issue it is better to avoid this milky coffee. Isn’t it?
• Hard Boiled Eggs – Some people in the desire of being healthy want a blast of protein in their breakfast from eggs. Ok if you are using eggs as a part of salad then there is no such issue but if you are packing and taking it to your workplace then this is now a problem. Boiled eggs when eaten as soon as they are boiled is a healthy option rather than eating them after some hours.